Private sessions with Leslie Kaminoff are aimed at increasing the spaciousness of the human system. This is achieved by identifying and resolving obstructions to the natural flow of movement in the body. These obstructions can manifest as habitual holding patterns in breath, posture, connective tissue, thoughts or emotions.
The fundamental rhythm of breathing is the key tool that aids the Yoga Educator in observing and addressing these functional and structural issues. During a session, simple Yoga postures and breathing patterns may be employed to test and improve the integrity of the joints, muscles, spine and diaphragm. In addition, certain hands-on techniques may be employed to assist the client in increasing awareness of chronic holding patterns.
Individually-tailored exercises for home practice are frequently an integral component of Private Yoga sessions.
- First session is always an hour. It typically takes a few weeks to schedule a first appointment.
- The full fee will be charged without 24 hour notice of change or cancellation – no exceptions.
- Payment due at time of service.
- No insurance accepted, but services may be reimbursable – receipts provided upon request.
- Cash, checks, PayPal and credit cards accepted
|Half-hour (approx. 25 minutes)||Hour (approx. 55 minutes)|
|sliding fee $80 – $110||sliding fee $190 – $225|
- New York City Office Location:
210 West 94th Street #7H
(SE corner of Broadway and 94th)
New York, NY 10025