As practiced by Leslie Kaminoff, Private Yoga sessions are aimed at increasing the spaciousness of the human system. This is achieved by identifying and resolving obstructions to the natural flow of movement in the body. These obstructions can manifest as habitual holding patterns in breath, posture, connective tissue, thoughts or emotions.
The fundamental rhythm of breathing is the key tool that aids the Yoga Educator in observing and addressing these functional and structural issues. During a session, simple Yoga postures and breathing patterns may be employed to test and improve the integrity of the joints, muscles, spine and diaphragm. In addition, certain hands-on techniques may be employed to assist the client in increasing awareness of chronic holding patterns.
Individually-tailored exercises for home practice are frequently an integral component of Private Yoga sessions.
To inquire about scheduling a session, e-mail Leslie Kaminoff
Gift certificates available
|Private Rates||Half-hour(approx. 25 minutes)||Hour(approx. 55 minutes)|
|single||sliding fee $70 – $85||sliding fee $140 – $170|
|Pre-Paid Discounts||Can be either hour or half-hour sessions|
|5-hour||10% discount off $700 – $850|
|10-hour||10% discount off $1,400 – $1700|
- Scheduling Policy: First session is always an hour. It typically takes one week’s notice to schedule a first appointment.
- The full fee will be charged without 24 hour notice of change or cancellation – no exceptions.
- No insurance accepted, but services may be reimbursable – receipts provided upon request.
- Cash, checks and major credit cards accepted
- New York City Office Schedule: 15 West 26th Street 10th floorNew York, NY 10010
Tuesday: 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Great Barrington Office Schedule:535 Egremont RoadGreat Barrington, MA 01230
Sunday: 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Monday: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.